GLOBAL BUSINESS LEADERS GATHER TO HELP DRIVE CORPORATE DIVERSITYAT ASIAN AMERICAN BUSINESS ROUNDTABLE SUMMIT
Microsoft, PepsiCo, MasterCard, Xerox and Cisco Among Key Speakers Helping to Advance Asian American Leadership, Jan 29-30 at the Venetian Las Vegas
Limited Number of Discounted Tickets Just Released
New York, NY – January 14, 2016 – Asian American Business Roundtable (AABR), an entity of the Asian American Business Development Center (AABDC), today announced that executives from Microsoft, PepsiCo, MasterCard, Xerox and Cisco will headline its program of 40+ speakers who will gather to help advance the prominence of Asian Americans in U.S. business at the first ever AABR Summit. The Summit, being held January 29-30 at the Venetian Las Vegas, will address issues of corporate diversity, entrepreneurship and the growing emergence of Asia as an engine for global economic growth. As part of the announcement, AABR has also made available a limited number of tickets that may be purchased at a 25% discount, by visiting http://aabr2015.eventbrite.com and using Code PR255.
"As U.S. corporations continue to seek new and expanded growth opportunities in Asia, they will increasingly rely on executives with knowledge of both Eastern and Western cultures and business practices – something that is unique to Asian Americans," said John Wang, President of the Asian American Business Development Center. "We are very pleased to make this important event accessible to the entire business community, as we work to enhance overall corporate strategy and global relations through the advancement of Asian Americans in business."
The AABR Summit is intended to increase the visibility and presence of Asian Americans in U.S. business, address national and global business challenges of the 21st century, and develop a mentorship program to groom future generations of Asian American business leaders. Additionally, it aims to assist global corporations seeking to expand in Asia, as well as Asia-based companies seeking U.S. partnerships. The Summit will bring together the most accomplished, forward-thinking Asian American innovators and entrepreneurs and will feature a prominent group of speakers, including:
· PepsiCo Vice Chairman and Chief Scientific Officer, Mehmood Khan, M.D.
· Microsoft Research Corporate Vice President, Peter Lee
· MasterCard SVP & Global Community Relations Group Head, Ravi Aurora
· Elizabeth Arden Brand President, Jue Wong
· JP Morgan Chase Chairman Pacific North West, Phyllis Campbell
· Zappos Chief of Staff to Tony Hsieh, Maggie Hsu
· Xerox EVP Business Transformation and Human Resources, Bala V. Sathyanarayanan
· Cisco SVP Value Chain IT, KC Wu
· The Conference Board President and CEO, John Spector
· Creating a Culture to Foster Rapid Innovation and Risk Taking
· Increasing Equitable Representation of Minorities in the C-Suite and on Corporate Boards
· Lessons on Successful Career Paths: Alliances, Values, and Work/Life Balance
· Innovation and Risks: Turning a Novel Idea into a Successful Growth Initiative
· Grooming Tomorrow's Leaders: New Qualities to Succeed in a Rapidly Changing Market
Collaboration is Key: Building Successful International Business Alliances for Growth
Tickets and Registration
Specially discounted tickets are available by visiting http://aabr2015.eventbrite.com and using Code PR255. For more information on the Summit program and speakers, please visit
About Asian American Business Roundtable
Asian American Business Roundtable (AABR) was created as a think-tank entity of the Asian American Business Development Center (AABDC). It is intended to leverage the collective knowledge,
experience and networks of recognized industry leaders - many identified over the past 14 years as "Outstanding 50 Asian Americans in Business" honorees - to provide a unique and unprecedented
source of corporate business intelligence. For more information, visit www.aabusinessroundtable.org.